Friday, May 23, 2008

Indian Name For New House

Return:-P

the rag and the table without a cloth!

From my ScribeFire, a plugin for Mozilla Firefox which lets you write beautiful post directly from the browser, write that this blog is not dead and that excuse neglect. Now (and now if it did) I will start to dump (core dump) all my knowledge about free software that I have cultivated these months since I've written. To begin, I want to show a video of what it can survive a hard disk with the revolutionary file system ZFS on OpenSolaris open platform:




The new style I find the blog more appropriate than the last, and although it is not the 'free family', also present. I like this new provision, which allows me to show more things like blogs more valuable friends and new ideas for Ubuntu: please feel invited to all who use this great operating system. We will now prove that such works ScribFire. Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment